Hex-Rays IDA Pro 7.2 | 204 MbKey Features
The IDA Disassembler and Debugger is an interactive, programmable, extendible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux, or (Mac OSX). IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and COTS validation. See this executive overview for a summary of its features and uses.
- disassembler modules for a large number of processors. Our free SDK even allows you to roll your own custom disassembler.
- full interactivity and extendability
- direct, through keyboard interaction.
- through an internal programming language.
- through external plugins (unlimited power: our debuggers are plugins).
- as close as possible to the high level source code
- flirt technology (fast library identification and recognition technology).
- type system and parameter tracking and identification
- code graphingMultitarget Debugger
- the debugger adds dynamic analysis to the information gathered statically by the disassembler.
- offers all the features expected from a debugger and more: remote debugger, tracing.
- remote debugger: target either Windows, Linux, (Mac OSX), and other machines in any combination.
- See ARM Windows CE Debugger
- Many other targets...Platform
: WindowsHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me